Friday, August 13, 2010

SHOES!!!!

Sometimes I think I have a truly unhealthy obsession with shoes...NOT!!! I just love shoes, all types, all styles, I just love them. I am the person you would find in a different style shoe every day of the year,if I could, although I am truly partial to sexy heels. Now, with that in mind, imagine my shear, unadulterated excitement at the possibility of winning a gift card for shoes. I thought I might spontaneously combust!! I know the odds of winning are slim, but I can't help but try. If you are a shoe lover like myself, you should head on over to Thrifty and Chic Mom's website and try your luck in her latest giveaway. Good Luck to all (especially me LOL)!! Click below to enter :)

Shoe Spectacular:ShoeMall $100 GC Giveaway



Photobucket

No comments: