Saturday, January 1, 2011

Getting healthy, inside and out

Many a year has gone by where one vows to give up this and to start that, only to be met with failure when those things are not acheived. I intend to make sure that I am not one of those people this year. I have decided to make a few typical New Year's Resolutions but I will approach them in my own way, on m own time, while implementing my own methods to track accountability.

Resolutions:
1.) Quit Smoking--I will tackle this one day at a time. I know I have it in me to quit, I just have to do it.
2.) Lose Weight/Get Healthy--This one is always ongoing, I just intend to set some small goals for myself and hopefully thay will help keep me motivated.
3.) Figure out what I want to be when I grow up!!---Sounds crazy right...Well I am so on the fence about my contribution to the world in my work life. I was in college seeking my Nursing Degree, but I don't know that I want to do that forever. They journey seems to be at a stand-still at the moment.

I won't go into details about my methods of accountability simply because they will most likely only make sense to me. I will be posting my prgress though. Wishing you all a happy and healthy New Year!!

Photobucket

No comments: