Saturday, February 12, 2011

Looking Forward for the New Year


Guest post written by Steve Williams

With the New Year right around the corner, I've already decided to start thinking about what resolutions I'm going to make that will make it better than ever. I think this year I had a pretty successful year, but I definitely did not get everything I wanted to do accomplished. And that happens, you know? Life gets crazy and just...happens. So it's hard to get everything done if you don't make the right provisions!

That's why this year, I'm making myself a little checklist--a daily reminder of where I want to be this time next year. Let's see, for starters, I'd love to know how to cook a little better. Pam is great and does most of the cooking around here, but I've always wanted to be able to help. I'd also love to put more work into the car. Lastly, I'd like to help my wife build her own Web site, finally. She does a little craft work on the side and I'd love to help her sell it. I've already been shopping around for domain name deals, so we'll see! Looking forward to the New Year!




Photobucket

No comments: