Wednesday, February 2, 2011

My New Favorite Movie

I just finished watching the movie For Colored Girls. There truly aren't words to describe the emotions I felt while watching, but I'm going to try. I laughed, I cried, I smiled, I gasped, I got angry, I felt sorry, I felt happy, and I listened. To describe this movie scene by scene and character by character would do it a grave injustice. I highly recommend this movie for all women, especially black women. This movie touched me so deep that my heart aches as I write this. I think it moved me so because I can relate to a few of the relationships and experiences depicted in this movie. I give a huge thanks to all that were involved in the production of this movie-actors, directors, producers-anyone that had a hand in making For Colored Girls a part of my life. If you haven't seen it yet, you must.


Photobucket

No comments: