Sunday, June 26, 2011

Wow! has It really been more than a year????

As strange as it really seems to me, it has been more than a year since I started blogging. How on Earth did I let my blogiversary (May 10th)slide by without notice? It's funny that a year ago blogging seemed like such a big part of my life. What a difference a year makes. life has dealt me quite a few challenges this year and I am still not quite sure if they've made me stronger; wiser for sure, but stronger???? Anywho, it's time to get back to the real reason this blog was started. It was meant to be an outlet for those passions of mine that get buried in this hectic whirlwind called life. My soul aches to pour out the written word but the time it takes is seldom afforded to me. Blogging world you will be my muses along with the rest of world in general as I embark on year 2 of this journey.

**UPCOMING POSTS**
My Couponing Experience--My Way
Teens--Raising and learning to let go
New Job---Who woulda thought???

***This is a running list and will include many more, time permitting!!***

Photobucket

No comments: