Sunday, January 15, 2012

About.me



I just signed up for this new service called about.me. I am still learning all of the ins and outs of it, but from what i understand it's pretty popular and amazing. As a blogger I find the need to keep all of the links to the various sites that I am attached to (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc...)in one place and with about.me, it seems that I will be able to just that. I won't post a link to my page just yet because it is still under construction, but I will as soon as it's finished. Interested in it for yourself? Check them out!! Sign up and you can receive a free pack of about.me business cards from MOO.


**No monetary exchange took place for this review. I provided this information as a BzzAgent and all opinions 100% my own. I received an invitation to join About.me as a part of a BzzAgent Campaign.**
Photobucket

No comments: