Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Dunkin Donuts Iced Coffee Keeps Me Smiling

I recently had occasion to try Dunkin' Donuts Iced Coffee for free courtesy of BzzAgent and their Dunkin' Donuts Philly Campaign. I had tried it in the past but never really made an effort to go out of my way to get it on a daily basis. It always seemed easier and more economical to make my coffee at home, iced or otherwise. Well, thanks to being a BzzAgent I got to try it for free and learned a lot about my local Dunkin' Donuts shop. For instance, it is a family owned and run shop which I think is pretty awesome in this day and age. It seems that this latest generation of youngsters is a bit self absorbed and the "family business" isn't much of a priority anymore. It's nice to see and support family run businesses of any kind for me. I'd like to personally thank BzzAgent for this opportunity and for adding a new stop on my morning ride to work. I am now truly an Iced-Coffee-A-Holic!! (Don't you just love it when I make up new words!!! Try a Dunkin' Donuts Iced Coffee today; You just might like it!!! Be sure to check them out on Facebook!!


**Disclaimer**I received coupons from BzzAgent as a part of this campaign. I am a BzzAgent and all opinions stated here are honest and 100% my own. No other form of compensation was received aside from the sheer satisfaction of a great cup of Dunkin' Donuts Iced Coffee!!!


Photobucket

No comments: