Thursday, March 1, 2012

Pizza Lovers Unite!!!Rally For Real Pizza!!!

Do you love pizza? I have had a love affair with pizza for a very long time. Is it too cliche to say that pizza completes me?? Okay, okay, so I know I went kinda crazy with that statement, but I really do love pizza in a major way. With that being said, I have NEVER been a fan of frozen pizza. It just never seems quite right. That is until I found Freschetta® frozen pizza. About a year ago I had some coupons for it and decided to give it try and guess what!!?? It has become a staple in my house. You will ALWAYS find at least one box of Freschetta® pizza in my freezer. My favorite would have to be the Brick Oven Five Cheese. One of the best parts of this pizza for me is the crust. When I get pizza at my local shops I never eat the crust. With Freschetta® I always eat the crust. It's always seasoned well and is like a little bonus at the end of a slice (or the beginning if you eat it backwards like my kids LOL).

Freschetta® has a great new campaign called the Rally For Real Pizza . I love the slogan because I think Freschetta® tastes just as good as the pizza from my favorite local shop. Freschetta® beats the others hands down!! Are you ready to get in on the fun and Rally For Real Pizza??? Visit Freschetta® on Facebook and get started!! They have some awesome prizes!! Each week they will select 100 winners will receive 5 Freschetta® Pizzas. Then on March 30th they will select 10 winners who will receive Freschetta® Pizza for an entire year! I don't know about you but I am toatally excited about this!!! I am getting my entry together as I type this!! Freschetta®frozen pizzas are the TRUTH!! I am trying to get Fresch® with Freschetta®!!!

Disclaimer***"I occasionally receive compensation in the form of products for posts. However, the opinions I share are solely my own." ***


Photobucket

No comments: