Sunday, November 6, 2011

Blog Resolutions

So.....with the "fall-back" event, I have made the decision that it is way past the time to reinvent my blog. I have let it fall by the wayside and barely make an effort to keep it interesting. In truth, I have no one to blame but myself. I was trying to be trendy and include things that were popular on other blogs. Shall we say it all together, FAIL!! I have always known that i am not quite like anyone else, which is true for us all. We are unique individuals with our own thoughts and ideas. So, why on Earth would I try and create something that mimicked something else. I will chalk it up to a moment of insanity and get back to what this blog really was supposed to be in the first place. In my heart and my head, I am a writer. I remember my first grade teacher asking what I wanted to be when I grew up. I replied that I wished to be a writer and a teacher. I accomplished one of those things without even trying. You see, as a Mom, I am a teacher among many other things. I have also worn that "hat" in many other facets of my life (e.g. Nurse Aide preceptor, phlebotomy instructor, tutor). Now for the writing wish...I write all of the time, but is it truly noteworthy? Unfortunately, the answer is no. My goal is to write a fabulous fiction novel chock full of all of the things I love to read. There are a million ideas floating around in this head of mine and hopefully one day I can put them down on paper. For now, I will allow this blog to be a medium of sorts. I hope you will all join me on the ride as I share my thoughts, my visions, and whatever else I deem purposeful or entertaining.

Photobucket

No comments: