Friday, October 15, 2010

Putting off the raking

Guest post written by Grace Kephart

I love the way that leaves look when they're on trees but I really hate it once they fall down all over my yard and I have to get them up. I've even toyed with the idea of just leaving all the leaves on the ground and seeing what they look like but I think that that's a sure fire way to make my house look like the creepy one on the block.

But then one night I was watching this show that showed how to be environmentally friendlier by taking some easy steps in your everyday life. That got me thinking that I should find something ot do with my leaves instead of throwing them away. I had just gone to www.cleartvbundle.com and switched over my internet service to it so I took the opportunity to look up something with it. Then I found something that you can just mow your leaves and they'll mix in with your grass. I'm pretty lazy so I think that I'm just going to do that.

Photobucket

No comments: