Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Twitter Parties--I love 'em!!! (Part 1--The Intro)

Do you attend Twitter Parties? If you had asked me that 3 months ago I would have responded with a quizzical "what's that". For those who are like me and don't know what a twitter party is, it is basically a real-time forum where you learn about some great companies and their products (some we know, some we don't) with the added bonus of potentially winning some prizes. I received a newsletter from MomSelect & Maria Bailey (Founder of MomSelect) that first introduced me to Twitter Parties. I followed the link to RSVP and from there I was hooked. Twitter Parties are an amazing way to interact with various companies and consumers in a fun and informal fashion. I have attended somewhere in the neighborhood of 10 twitter parties and have won two prizes. I plan to attend more, but I really must admit that I am not the most savvy "tweeter". I am still learning about the various methods to attend the parties so that I can maximize my participation factor. Now to dish about my winnings--YAY ME!!

Photobucket

No comments: