Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Twitter Parties--I love 'em!!! (Part 3--My Second Win)

After winning a prize in the other twitter contest I was so ready to try again. On February 2, I attended The Lands' End Twitter Storm Twitter Party. I had so much fun chatting with so many of the people and the questions that we had to answer made my snow-day so much better (we got 4 inches that day). I figured I'd give it a shot because they were giving away 50 prizes over the course of four hours. Color me shocked and happy when I won a combed cotton throw from Lands' End. It has so become my favorite!! I chose to get it in the Dusty Clay color just because it was bright; I love bright!! I have purchased products from Lands' End before, so I am aware of the high quality merchandise they provide and this throw is absolutely no exception. Thanks LandsEndPR for a wonderful contest and prize!!

Photobucket


**The aforementioned opinions are 100% my own. I was not asked to write this review by Lands' End. I received the product for winning a contest.**


Photobucket

No comments: