Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Football fans Stand Up!!! Madden fans Stand up!!

Hey people!! If your read my posts like I know you do (not being facetious in any way LOL) then you know that I am a BZZAgent. If you didn't know, that's okay because I'm going to tell you about it anyway :). BZZAgent in a nutshell (I promise to let it out later)is this awesome company the focuses on promoting businesses through word of mouth marketing.In my opinion this is one of the smartest things I've ever seen a company do. What better way to promote your product or service than by utilizing the opinions of the consumer of said product? Word of mouth marketing and advertising is probably the best way to get real honest opinions from genuine consumers. I became a BZZAgent earlier this year simply because I was told (there goes that word of mouth again) that I would be able to try new products for free and then provide my opinion. Joining was a no-brainer; Free products AND I get to tell you about it! Sounds almost too good to be true, but it really is true!! I have already completed two campaigns (Covergirl NatureLuxe & Dr. Scholl's For Her High Heel Insoles) and I am patiently awaiting the arrival of my latest product trial(Tonka XT Ricochet Tricksters). BZZAgent brings together two of my favorite things, talking and freebies!! Check them out today BZZAgent.com!!

Now....I know the title of this post threw you a bit, but there is a reason. BZZAgent has a new campaign featuring Madden 12 and I really, really, really want it!!! All you gaming fans know that Madden 12 for a true football fan is like the Holy Grail!! The one thing they look forward to all year long, the arrival of the new Madden (insert inspirational theme music here). Unfortunately, we were unable to get our copy yet this year (release date 8/30/11**sad faces...a few tears**). Imagine my surprise and utter happiness when I saw this campaign on the BZZAgent website. I am truly buzzing to BZZ about Madden 12 on BZZAgent.com!! (too much?? NEVER!! LOL)

Photobucket

No comments: