Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Holiday Gifts On A Tight Budget

Living on a tight budget? Wondering how to squeeze a little bit of awesome into your gift giving this year? If so, you should check out Vistaprint. I am sure that you've seen the ads all over the internet offering their business cards, even right on this page. What I'd like to let you in on is that they offer soooo much more. I personally purchased a personalized t-shirt, notepad, pen, and a tote bag. With their amazing deals I scored all of these products for just under 8 bucks!! I plan on purchasing my Christmas cards through them this year and maybe a few personalized gifts for my friends and family. I have decided that I am making Vistaprint one of my top online shopping choices for this holiday season; You should too. They have a great holiday gift idea section that you can personalize with pictures, dates, and more. I think that this is perfect when you have that one person that seems impossible to buy for. Nothing is more personal than a personalized gift. I am eyeing the desk calendar for a special someone on my list. My plan is to personalize it with pictures of the family taken each month of the year. A fun project and an even cooler gift. Vistaprint is awesome, but don't take my word for it. Try it and you'll learn just why I am a loyal customer. P.S. They have awesome freebies too (you have to pay for shipping)!! Vistaprint rocks!!


Notepad
T-Shirt
Tote Bag
Notepad & T-Shirt

Photobucket

No comments: