Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Preparing to breathe life back into my blog....

Sooooo....Hello all!! It's been a while right!! Well, let me start by saying that I fully intended on creating this really awesome blog and having a ridiculous amount of followers that couldn't wait to read my next post. Can we say COLOSSAL FAIL!! This last 6 months have been horrific when it came to my computer or should I call it what it really is, my lifeline. I purchased a laptop February 2010 and simply fell in love with it. Never mind that it was a lot larger than most, it was love at first site.

MY BABY


Well, that being said...April 11, 2011 my beloved had an unfortunate incident involving a 20 ounce cup of coffee and quite a bit of carelessness on my part. My heart sank. Being that it was almost 2 months past the 1 year anniversary of purchase, I just knew that my warranty was null and void. Color me shocked and amazed when I called my computer shop and they told me that because I purchased the extended warranty, I was still covered. After that call, it was a complete uphill battle. I called the warranty company, they said no, I wasn't covered. My shop still insisted that I was, but because the company refused to replace my computer, they would be generous and replace my motherboard. I figured that was better than nothing, right? NOT!! I recently found out that the company I purchased my computer from was no more. They have become a completely new company by way of a dissolved partnership. I am grateful to the new sole owner David Bennett. If it wasn't for him, I probably wouldn't be blogging right now. I had to wait almost 6 months (just got my replacement 2 weeks ago)and had a lot of headaches, but I got my replacement nonetheless. Now, I didn't have the same love-at-first-sight thing with the new laptop, but it's starting to grow on me.
MY NEW BABY
((CAN YOU TELL I HAVE A THING FOR PENGUINS???...LOL))


Anywho...I hope to get this blogging thing going on again now that I have a new computer and look forward to making some new bloggy friends while trying to reconnect with older ones. C'ya lata--Peace!!

In my area? (Reading, PA) Looking for a computer or repair? Be sure to check this local shop. I have been going to the for almost 5 years and with the exception of this recent experience, everything has been great!
Quality Solutionz
David Bennett
610-750-5925
801 N. 6th Street
Reading, PA 19601
qualitysolutionz.net



Photobucket

**Disclaimer**I was neither asked nor compensated in any form for this post. All opinions expressed are mine alone.

No comments: