Tuesday, September 20, 2011

My Latest Freebies :))

Hey there bloggy world!! I just wanted to share one of my latest freebie finds courtesy of Moms Saving Money. I just happened upon her page on facebook a few days ago when she posted a question to her readers wanting to know if anyone had taken advantage of the $1 Covergirl products deal at Family Dollar. I have to admit, I have been off my coupon game for a while now. Until about two weeks ago i wasn't even buying the Sunday paper. With all the stores changing their coupon policies and limits it just became a bit much, but when I saw this I decided that it was time to get back in the swing of things. I decided to start off small because my coupon binder is so empty:(



Only one transaction :(
I got one of each:
Cover Girl Queen Toe Separator,Emery Boards 10ct, Compact Slant/Point Tip Tweezer $1
($1 is regular price)
Used (2)$1/1 CoverGirl Queen Products 9/11/2011 SS Insert (exp 10/31/2011)&
(1)$1/1 CoverGirl Products September Essence Magazine (exp 9/30/2011)
Total after Q's and tax=$0.18


All in all, not a bad trip considering that I kinda let my couponing skills go to waste for a few months. I still don't know how I survived without it. My little stockpile is no more. Over the next few months I hope to get it back up to par. Until next time my lovelies-C'ya lata, Peace!!!


-->other coupons that can be used:
-$1/1 CoverGirl Queen Products 9/11/2011 SS Insert (exp 10/31/2011)
-$1/1 CoverGirl Products September Essence Magazine (exp 9/30/2011)
-$1/1 CoverGirl Products 8/28/2011 P&G Insert (exp 9/30/2011) (sadly I don't have these)
-$2.50/2 CoverGirl Products 8/28/2011 P&G Insert (exp 9/30/2011)(sadly I don't have these)


Photobucket

No comments: