Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Thirty Questions-Thirty Days--Day 03- A picture of you and your friends

Day 03--A picture of you and your friends
This task presented me with a bit of a dilemma. Although, I am one of the friendliest people you'll ever meet, I can't say that I have a whole lot of friends. This is actually something done by choice. I have moved around a lot over the years and it's been pretty hard to keep in contact with people, so to avoid any hurt feelings, I just don't get too close. Don't get me wrong though. I do hang out and do enjoy the company of some choice acquaintances, but "friend" is a term I don't use lightly. I have been in my current city for almost six years and have only made a few lasting friendships. The only problem is that I don't have any pictures of us together. I am usually the one behind the camera at events, so rarely am I in the pictures. I have located one of me, my bestie since 10th grade, and her sister and one of me, my husband, my mom, and stepdad. You might ask why I would include the second one because it's family. Well, in my experience, my family are my friends and my friends are my family. The ladies in the first pic I consider my friends and my sisters; we've been friends for almost 20 years. My husband is my best friend, we've been besties since day one. My Mom and I have been through so much together that it would be impossible not to call her my friend, she's one of my besties too!!(Luv ya Mom)My stepdad is a cool-kinda-guy so I must include him in the list of friends.Last, but certainly not least is a picture of me and my sister. We share that bond that only sisters can and I am beyond happy to include her in my list of besties!!


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

No comments: