Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Pssst....I Am A MyGetTogether Host!!!!

Don't you just love trying new products, or even trying products that you already know and love, for free, nada, nilch, zip...okay, okay, you get the gist!!! Well, I know I do and that's why I signed up for General Mills' MyGetTogether. A few short weeks later, I was chosen to host my very first party with them, The Chex Mix Snacks MyGetTogether. I can hardly wait for my party!! It will be centered around a great football game featuring my favorite team, The Pittsburgh Steelers (October 3rd-Steelers vs. Ravens, my brother's favorite team!! Guaranteed to be a "special" evening!!) Great snacks and great football, what more could you ask for?? (Season tickets I'm sure, but let's stick with reality!!)

CHECK OUT MY PARTY PACK!!
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket

No comments: