Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Thirty Questions--Thirty Days Day 15:Put Your IPOD On Shuffle, List The First 10 Songs That Play

U Shoulda Told Me--Joe
Come Around--Joe
Bag Lady Remix--Erykah Badu
Brotha--Angie Stone
Stop the World--Maxwell
More & More--Joe
It's Me--Joe
Feel For You--Joe
Just Fine--Mary J. Blige
The Moon and the Sky--Sade

WOW!! This list tells you that I REALLY like Joe!! I do like him, but ummmm....not THAT much...time to update the list and get some more of my faves going on!! John Legend, Alicia Keys, Jill Scott, Corinne Bailey Rae..just to name a few...Welp...time to get 'er done!!! Happy Wednesday Blogosphere Folks!!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your list tells me you like have a slight crush on Joe. ;)

What it really tells me is that you like music in which you can hear the emotion of the lyrics in the singer's voice. Good call. :)
~K