Friday, September 3, 2010

Thirty Questions--Thirty Days-- Day 06- Favorite super hero and why

Day 06- Favorite super hero and why
When posed with this question, I really had to stop and think about it. I have never been really into "super heroes", therefore much of my knowledge on them is limited. However, I do remember "playing pretend" as a child, and I was always be Wonder Woman. Could it be that I related to her because she is female? I'm pretty sure that's it. Also, I always had above average strength as a kid (I can remember carrying a tire with the wheel attached up a slide just to see it roll down; it was a big slide and I was only 7; they started calling me She-Ra LOL) so I would always envision myslef as a super hero. Anywho, Wonder Woman was and I suppose still is my favorite: A woman with super strength, speed, and invulnerability. How cool would it be to be her!! Women already, in general, possess these qualities in ways that men cannot. We're just missing that fabulous invisible plane!!! LOL

Wonder Woman Pictures, Images and Photos

Photobucket

1 comment:

Dawn Lopez said...

Hi Katrice! Lovin the blog.. and your name too!
We are your newest followers! Hope you will come visit us too! We are having a Saturday Blog Hop if you are interested! We are at www.justmarriedwithcoupons.com

Happy Friday!