Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Thirty Questions--Thirty Days: Day 09- Something you're proud of in the past few days


Day 09- Something you're proud of in the past few days
I am proud of my children and my nephews. We spent the entire weekend together, just me and them and there were no arguments, fights, or real disagreements. For those of you that have children, you have to understand my meaning, this was a HUGE blessing. When you put a group of 3 children from one household and 4 children from another together, the results can often be disastrous. I am so proud of them for just being them. They are some of the most amazing children, although I may be just a little biased :) My children and my nephews range in age from 8 to 18 and with those age groups it can be quite challenging to entertain them all. They got it done all on their own!! They played Wii, multiplayer computer games, swam in the pool, and rode bikes. They enjoyed just being kids this weekend and I loved every minute of it!!


Just a random pic from this weekend of my sons in the pool...Just love the sillyness!! Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: