Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Thirty Questions--Thirty Days--Day 14--A Picture of You and Your Family

Well...this one was a bit of a challenge. I am a bit saddened to say that my family has never had a "professional" picture done. No family portraits, ever. Kinda sad right...ahh well, it was just never one of our priorities (hoping to do it this year for Christmas). I am a picture taking nut and ever since I discovered the wonder that is the digital camera, I am rarely in front of the camera (unless I am taking it myself that is). So I decided to venture into the lovely world Photoshop and create a masterpiece...okay so it's not a masterpiece, but I like it. Besides, I got to play with Photoshop which is always FUN! (I ABSOTIVELY love Photoshop!!)What we have here is a hodgepodge of pics from this past year of me with my family. I have put it on the agenda for us to actually go and get a formal picture done. Wish me luck!! ☺

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: