Saturday, September 4, 2010

Thirty Questions-Thirty Days: Day 07--A picture of someone/something that has the biggest impact on you

Day 07- A picture of someone/something that has the biggest impact on you
Another easy one...My children. My children have shaped and molded me into the person I am today. My first daughter taught me how it feels to love somone more than life itself; My second daughter (no image shown) taught me that life is so precious and brief, so we must enjoy our time together; My first son taught me about love unconditional, even when I was sad he could always make me smile, still can; My baby boy taught me that pride in your intelligence is never a bad thing (he always says "I'm smarticle" I LOVE IT). My children are my life, everything that I am and ever will be is all due to them. I love my babies (they will always be my babies)!!!


Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: